Logo & Business Card Design
Printed in Southlake, Texas
Everyone wants to impress potential clients with a stunning logo, and then seal the deal with an unforgettable business card. Our designers will create a custom logo with business cards you’ll love. Since we are a luxury print studio we work closely with our press operating team to ensure that your project will also print beautifully on our luxe cotton papers and print processes.
• 3-4 Logo Design Concepts.
• Up to 5 revisions to your chosen concept. Additonal revisions are $75 each.
• Initial Logo Concept Turnaround Time: 7-14 business days. Please keep in mind that we are a team of designers that put a lot of time and research into your logo. We are not a design company that produces hundreds of logos a day, we take pride in our work and pride ourselves in the fact that we spend time on each and every client’s project. We research your industry, competitors, and current trends to ensure your logo and business cards will impress.
• This package includes your primary logo and business card design only. This does not include submarks, textures, or patterns that would be included in an overall branding package. If you would like a Couture Branding Package, please contact us via email for pricing.
• Please provide any preferred fonts and styles.
• Please provide all text and information that you would like included designed with your logo, this includes a tag line if applicable.
• Please provide preferred colors and finishes.
• Once the logo design is complete you will receive 2 concepts for your business card design. This package includes 2 additional proofs for business card changes. Additional proofs are $75 each.
We request that all communication be via email so that we have all correspondence in writing. This insures that nothing is lost in verbal communication, and enables Cotton Paperie to evaluate quality control. If you would like to speak to a designer via phone, all phone consultations must be scheduled and are billed at $250 per hour. (industry standard rate).